I am Sopanha [so-pah-nee-ah]. Originally from Cambodia, but I've lived in New Zealand for over 9 years which has now become my second home.
I've always been interested in art and design from a very young age. My ultimate goal is to use design to create a better environment for our future living. I am very interested in speculative design and designing for the future. I am very passionate about all my projects. I love what I do and hope to keep expanding my knowledge.
I am currently in my first year of Masters of Fine Arts at Massey University in Wellington, NZ.
- Bachelor of Design Majoring in Spatial Design (Second Class, Division I Honours), at Massey University Wellington, NZ, 2014 - 2017
- NCEA Level 1,2,3 with Merit Endorsement, at Chilton Saint James Wellington, NZ, 2009-2012
- Lycee Renee Descartes, at Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Early Years - 2009
- Revit (Basic)
- Physical Modeling
- Adobe Softwares (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effect)
- Indigo Rendering
- Photography (Basic)
- User Experience Design
- Basic Business Understanding
- Fluent in 3 languages (Khmer, English and French)
- Intern at The Room (Cambodia) for 3 weeks - 2016
- Exhibition with Exposure at Massey University Wellington - 2017
- Solo Exhibition at Penthouse Cinema - 2018
- AUT Circuit Symposium Hui - 2018
- Exhibition with Asian Aotearoa Arts Hui - 2018